American Horror Story Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about American Horror Story Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series American Horror Story age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of American Horror Story rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
American Horror Story is an American horror anthology television series created by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.
Produced by Alexis Martin Woodall, Patrick McKee, Robert M. Williams Jr., Ned Martel, Lou Eyrich, Evan Peters, Charlie Carver.
Production companies are Brad Falchuk Teley-Vision, Ryan Murphy Television, 20th Television. Distributed by FX.
The series, American Horror Story premiered on October 5, 2011, However the season 12 is released on September 20, 2023 on FX.
Synopsis of the Series American Horror Story
An anthology series centering on different characters and locations, showcasing different aspects of horror.
American Horror Story Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, American Horror Story Age Rating is TV-MA.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of American Horror Story
The series, American Horror Story has 129 Episodes from 12 seasons.
American Horror Story Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Rape scenes
- Rear male nudity
- A man is whipped.
- Blood spurts.
- Lots of tension
- Extremely frightening
- Lots of blood shown
- A man kills a prostitute
- Daughter drinking blood from a dead rabbit
- A creature eats a dead animal.
- Explicitly self-harms herself.
- Very strong bloody violence
- Self-harm image
- Bloody injury detail
- Gory images
- Gory violence
- Crime scene gore
- Sexual violence
- Documentary series
- Human organs in crystal bottles.
- Drinking alcohol
Your kid will hear
Tagline of the Series
How long is the Series American Horror Story?
Is American Horror Story Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume American Horror Story is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about American Horror Story age Rating. Taking that American Horror Story Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. American Horror Story Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch American Horror Story. Subsequently, check American Horror Story Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of American Horror Story?
- Evan Peters as James March as
- Sarah Paulsonas Lana Winters
- Denis O’Hare as Spalding
- Lily Rabeas Misty Day
- Kathy Batesas Madame Delphine LaLaurie
- Frances Conroyas Myrtle Snow
- Jessica Langeas Constance Langdon
- Billie Lourdas Winter Anderson
- Emma Robertsas Madison Montgomery
- Leslie Grossmanas Barbara Read
- Angela Bassettas Desiree Dupree
- Cheyenne Jacksonas Will Drake
- Adina Porteras Beverly Hope
- Taissa Farmigaas Zoe Benson
- Finn Wittrockas Dandy Mott
- Zachary Quintoas Dr. Oliver Thredson
- Gabourey Sidibeas Queenie
- Dylan McDermott as Dr. Ben Harmon
- Jamie Breweras Nan
- Angelica Rossas Nurse Rita
- Naomi Grossmanas Pepper
- Chloë Sevignyas Dr. Alex Lowe
- John Carroll Lynch
- Erika Ervin as Amazon Eve
- Isaac Powellas Theo Graves
- Patti LuPone as Kathy Pizazz
- Mare Winningham as Hazel Evers
- Joseph Fiennesas Monsignor Timothy Howard
- Connie Britton as Vivien Harmon
- Michael Chiklis as Dell Toledo
- Matt Bomeras Donovan
- Lizzie Brocheréas Grace Bertrand1
- Chaz Bonoas Gary K. Longstreet
- Mat Fraseras Paul the Illustrated Seal
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.