And Just Like That Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about And Just Like That Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series And Just Like That age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of And Just Like That rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
And Just Like That… is an American comedy-drama television series developed by Michael Patrick King.
Produced by Teddy Au.
Production companies are Michael Patrick King Productions, Pretty Matches Productions, and Rialto Films.
And Just Like That… premiered on HBO Max on December 9, 2021however the second season premiered on June 22, 2023.
Synopsis of the Series And Just Like That
Set 11 years after the events of the 2010 film Sex and the City 2, from their friendship in their 30s to a more complicated reality of life and friendship in their 50s, the women of Sex and the City make their transition.
And Just Like That Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, And Just Like That Age Rating is TV-MA.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of And Just Like That
The series, And Just Like That has 21 Episodes from the 2 seasons.
And Just Like That Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Full frontal male genital nudity
- Partial female nudity only
- Lots of cocktails were drunk
- Smoking Cigars and weed
- Graphic Nudity
- Comedy scenes
- Drug Use
- Drinking Alcohol
Your kid will hear
How long is the Series And Just Like That?
Is And Just Like That Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume And Just Like That is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about And Just Like That age Rating. Taking that And Just Like That Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. And Just Like That Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch And Just Like That. Subsequently, check And Just Like That Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of And Just Like That?
- Sarah Jessica Parker as Carrie Bradshaw
- Cynthia Nixon as Miranda Hobbes
- Kristin Davis as Charlotte York Goldenblatt
- Mario Cantone as Anthony Marentino
- David Eigenberg as Steve Brady
- Willie Garson as Stanford Blatch
- Evan Handler as Harry Goldenblatt
- Sara Ramirez as Che Diaz
- Chris Noth as Mr. Big / John James Preston
- Sarita Choudhury as Seema Patel
- Nicole Ari Parker as Lisa Todd Wexley
- Karen Pittman as Dr. Nya Wallace
- Bobby Lee as Jackie Nee
- Chris Jackson as Herbert Wexley
- LeRoy McClain as Andre Rashad Wallace
- Cathy Ang as Lily Goldenblatt
- Alexa Swinton as Rose Goldenblatt
- Niall Cunningham as Brady Hobbes
- Cree Cicchino as Luisa Torres
- Ivan Hernandez as Franklyn
- Brenda Vaccaro as Gloria Marquette
- John Corbett as Aidan Shaw
- Tony Danza
- Julie Halston as Bitsy von Muffling
- Pat Bowie as Eunice Wexley
- Alexander Bello as Henry Wexley
- Molly Price as Susan Sharon
- Bridget Moynahan as Natasha Naginsky-Mills
- Jon Tenney as Peter
- Jonathan Groff as Dr. Paul David
- Hari Nef as Rabbi Jen
- Frank Wood as Norman
- Victor Garber
- Candice Bergen as Enid Frick
- Kim Cattrall as Samantha Jones
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.