Batman The Long Halloween Part One Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about Batman The Long Halloween Part One Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Batman The Long Halloween Part One Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Batman The Long Halloween Part One Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Batman: The Long Halloween is a 2021 American two-part animated direct-to-video superhero film. Directed by Chris Palmer.
Written by Tim Sheridan. Based on Batman: The Long Halloween by Jeph Loeb Tim Sale
Produced by James Krieg, Kimberly S. Moreau.
.Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One
Directed by – Chris Palmer
Age Rating – PG-13
Release Date – 22 June 2021
Original language – English
Also known as- Batman: Long Halloween Part 1
– United States
Official website- Warner bros.
Tips for Parents Guides | Batman The Long Halloween Part One Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Batman The Long Halloween Part One Age Rating is PG-13 for violence, bloody images, language, and some smoking.
The tagline of the Movie
- Naughty or nice. Trick or treat. Hero or villain.
- Prepare for a year of holiday mayhem.
Synopsis of the Movie Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One
It’s a dull time in Gotham City. Held prisoner by the strong Falcone wrongdoing family, the city is overflowing with wrongdoing and debasement. Adding to the confusion is the strange Holiday executioner, who has been focusing on the hidden world and leaving a path of dread… furthermore body packs. Batman, Lieutenant Gordon, and D.A. Harvey Dent race against the schedule as it propels toward the following disastrous occasion. In view of the widely praised realistic novel, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One starts a wound chain of occasions that will everlastingly change the Dark Knight.
The movie Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One includes:-
- No sexual content
- Moderate violence
- Hand to hand combats
- Bloody content
- Mild use of Profanity.
- Damn, Son of a B*tch, Sh*t words uses
- Moderate frightening scenes.
- Batman The Long Halloween Part One Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One the movie
The Movie, Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One is released on 22 June 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Batman The Long Halloween Part One?
- Jensen Ackles as Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Zach Callison as Young Bruce Wayne
- Josh Duhamel as Harvey Dent / Two-Face
- Billy Burke as Commissioner Gordon
- Naya Rivera as Selina Kyle / Catwoman
- Alastair Duncan as Alfred Pennyworth
- Troy Baker as Joker, Antoni
- David Dastmalchian as Julian Day
- Amy Landecker as Barbara Gordon, Carla Viti
- Julie Nathanson as Gilda Dent
- Gary LeRoi Gray as Officer Pearce
- Fred Tatasciore as Solomon Grundy
- Jim Pirri as Sal Maroni
- Titus Welliver as Carmine Falcon
- Frances Callier as Nurse Tamara
- Greg Chun as Mickey Chen
- Jack Quaid as Alberto Falcone
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.