Call the Midwife Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Call the Midwife Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Call the Midwife age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Call the Midwife rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Call the Midwife is a BBC period drama series. Directed by Heidi Thomas.Based on Memoirs of Jennifer Worth
Produced by Annie Tricklebank.
Production Companies are Neal Street Productions, and British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). Distributed by Netflix, BBC
Call the Midwife Started on 15 January 2012, However season 12 premiered on 18 march 2023 on PBS.
Synopsis of the Series Call the Midwife
Call the Midwife Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Call the Midwife Parents Guide is TV-PG.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-PG Age Rating?
TV-PG Age Rating Meaning
This program contains material that parents may find unsuitable for younger children. Parental guidance is recommended.
Official details of Call the Midwife
The series, Call the Midwife has 9 Episodes from the 12th season.
Call the Midwife Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- No Sexual reference
- No Kissing scenes
- Period Drama
- Cleavage is seen
- Bloody scenes
- Injury detail
- Many surgical scenes
- Domestic abuse
- Cigarette smoking
- Alcohol drinking
- Alcohol use
- No Violence
- Delivery scenes are intense
- Some emotional scenes
Your kid will hear
Tagline of the series
- In 1950’s London, they delivered hope for all.
- Expect miracles.
How long is the Series Call the Midwife?
Is Call the Midwife suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Call the Midwife is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Call the Midwife age Rating. Taking that Call the Midwife Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. Call the Midwife Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Call the Midwife. Subsequently, check to Call the Midwife Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Call the Midwife?
- Jessica Raine as Nursing Sister Jennifer “Jenny” Lee
- Jenny Agutter as Sister Julienne
- Pam Ferris as Sister Evangelina
- Judy Parfitt as Sister Monica Joan
- Helen George as Nurse Beatrix “Trixie” Franklin
- Bryony Hannah as Nurse Cynthia Miller
- Miranda Hart as Matron Camilla “Chummy”
- Laura Main as Sister Bernadette
- Stephen McGann as Dr Patrick Turner
- Cliff Parisi as Frederick “Fred” Buckle
- Ben Caplan as Police Constable
- Max Macmillan as Timothy “Tim” Turner
- Dorothy Atkinson as Auxiliary Nurse Jane Sutton
- Emerald Fennell as Nurse Patience “Patsy” Mount
- Victoria Yeates as Sister Winifred
- Jack Ashton as the Rev Tom Hereward
- Charlotte Ritchie as Nurse Barbara Gilbert
- Linda Bassett as Nurse Phyllis Crane
- Kate Lamb as Nurse Delia Busby
- Jennifer Kirby as Nurse Valerie Dyer
- Annabelle Apsion as Violet Gee
- Jack Hawkins as Christopher Dockerill
- Leonie Elliott as Nurse Lucille Anderson
- Fenella Woolgar as Sister Hilda
- Ella Bruccoleri as Sister Frances
- Daniel Laurie as Reggie Jackson
- Georgie Glen as Miss Millicent Higgins
- Zephryn Taitte as Cyril Robinson
- Olly Rix as Matthew Aylward
- Megan Cusack as Nurse Nancy Corrigan
- Rebecca Gethings as Sister Veronica
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.