Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Candyman Parents Guide movie, read the full article and it will help you know about the movie Candyman age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Candyman Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
An upcoming American supernatural slasher film, directed by Nia DaCosta and written by Jordan Peele, Win Rosenfeld, and DaCosta. Based on Candyman by Bernard Rose “The Forbidden” by Clive Barker. Produced by Ian Cooper, Win Rosenfeld, Jordan Peele. Production companies are Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Monkeypaw Productions, Bron Creative
Official Image of Movie
Film Name – Candyman
Genre – Horror, Mystery & Thriller
Age Rating – R
Release Date (Theaters) – Aug 27th, 2021(USA)
Aspect Ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Directed by – Nia DaCosta
Official website – Universalpictures
Tips for Parents Guides | Candyman Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kid to watch movies with them.
Runtime for the movie Candyman
The Movie, Candyman Runtime is 1h 31min.
Candyman Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Candyman Age Rating is R for bloody horror violence, and language including some sexual references by MPAA.
Synopsis of the Movie Candyman
For as long as the residents can remember, the housing projects of Chicago’s Cabrini Green neighborhood were terrorized by the word-of-mouth ghost story about the supernatural killer Daniel Robitaille, aka the Candyman, easily summoned by those daring to repeat his name five times into a mirror.
In the present day, a decade after the last of the Cabrini towers were torn down, a visual artist named Anthony McCoy and his girlfriend, an art gallery director named Brianna Cartwright, moved into a luxurious loft condo in Cabrini, now gentrified beyond recognition and inhabited by the upwardly mobile millennials. With Anthony’s painting career on the brink of stalling, a chance encounter with a Cabrini Green old-timer exposes Anthony to the tragically horrific nature of the true story behind the Candyman.
Anxious to maintain his status in the Chicago art world, Anthony begins to explore these macabre details in his studio as fresh grist for paintings, unknowingly opening a door to a complex past that unravels his own sanity and unleashes the terrifyingly viral wave of violence that puts him on a collision course with his destiny.
The Movie Candyman is Include:-
- Sex & Nudity
- Violence & Gore
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Frightening & Intense Scenes
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse and nudity
Release date of Candyman movie
The Movie Candyman is scheduled to be released on August 27, 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Candyman?
- Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Anthony McCoy
- Teyonah Parris as Brianna Cartwright
- Hannah Love Jones as young Brianna Cartwright.
- Nathan Stewart-Jarrett as Troy Cartwright, Brianna’s brother.
- Colman Domingo as William Burke
- Tony Todd as Daniel Robitaille / Candyman
- Vanessa Estelle Williams as Anne-Marie McCoy
- Rebecca Spence as Finley Stephens
- Cassie Kramer as Helen Lyle / Caroline Sullivan,
- Michael Hargrove as Sherman Fields / Candyman
- Kyle Kaminsky as Grady Smith
- Christiana Clark as Danielle Harrington
- Carl Clemons-Hopkins as Jameson
- Breanna Lind as Annika
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.