Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Cinderella Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Cinderella age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Cinderella Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Cinderella is an upcoming American romantic musical comedy film, written and directed by Kay Cannon. Based on the fairy tale by Charles Perrault, Produced by James Corden, Leo Pearlman, Jonathan Kadin, Shannon McIntosh.Production companies are Columbia Pictures, Fulwell 73. Distributed by Amazon Studios.
Official Image of Movie
Film Name – Cinderella
Genre – Musical, Fantasy
Age Rating – PG
Release Date (Theaters) – Sep 3rd, 2021 (USA)
Aspect Ratio – Scope (2.35:1)
Runtime – 1h 53m
Directed by – Kay Cannon
Distributed by – Fulwell 73, Columbia Pictures
Official Network – Amazon.Com
Tips for Parents Guides | Cinderella Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kid to watch movies with you.
Runtime for the movie Cinderella
The Movie, Cinderella Runtime is 1h 53min.
Cinderella Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Cinderella Age Rating is R for suggestive material and language by MPAA.
Synopsis of the Movie Cinderella
A cutting-edge film is melodic with a striking interpretation of the exemplary fantasy. Our yearning champion has large dreams and with the assistance of her fab Godmother, she endures to make them work out as expected
The Movie Cinderella is Include:-
- No Nudity and
- No Sexuality Activity
- Full-on Music and magic
- No violence
- Some emotional scenes
What’s the Meaning of the PG Age Rating?
PG Age Rating Meaning
Parental Guidance Suggested, Some Material May Not Be Suitable for Children. The film should be investigated further by parents.
Release date of Cinderella movie
The Movie Cinderella is scheduled to be released on September 3, 2021 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Cinderella?
- Camila Cabello as Cinderella
- Idina Menzel as Vivian, Cinderella’s stepmother
- Nicholas Galitzine as Prince Robert
- Minnie Driver as Queen Beatrice
- Pierce Brosnan as King Rowan
- James Acaster as John
- James Corden as James
- Romesh Ranganathan as Romesh
- Missy Elliott as Town Crier
- Tallulah Greive as Princess Gwen
- Luke Latchman as Griff
- Fra Fee as Hench
- Mary Higgins as Princess Laura
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.