Dark Desire Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which TV-Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Dark Desire Parents Guide TV-Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the TV-Series Dark Desire Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the TV-Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Dark Desire Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The series is directed by Pedro P. Ybarra, Kenya Márquez, and produced by Verónica Velasco, Epigmenio Ibarra, Natasha Ybarra-Klor. It is distributed by Netflix. The production company is Argos Comunicación.
The second and final season is set to premiere on 2 February 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
TV-Series Name – Dark Desire
Created by – Leticia López Margalli
Age Rating – TV-MA
Language – English
Tips for Parents Guides | Dark Desire Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the TV-Series
Dark Desire TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series. The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The TV-Series, Dark Desire age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the TV-Series
Married Alma spends a fateful weekend away from home that ignites passion, ends in tragedy, and leads her to question the truth about those close to her.
The TV-Series Dark Desire includes:-
- Strong violence
- Brief nudity throughout
- Blood Content
- Language Throughout
- Sexual references
- Drinking and smoking throughout
- Dark Desire Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
This program is intended to be viewed by mature, adult audiences and may be unsuitable for children under 17.
Official details of Dark Desire Series
The series, Dark Desire has 19 episodes from 2 seasons.
Is The Dark Desire for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Dark Desire is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Dark Desire Rating. Taking that Dark Desire Rating places the Series in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wolf-like me Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Dark Desire. Subsequently, ensure you check the Dark Desire Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Dark Desire?
- Maite Perroni as Alma Solares
- Erik Hayser as Esteban Solares
- Jorge Poza as Leonardo Solares
- María Fernanda Yepes as Brenda Castillo
- Regina Pavón as Zoe Solares
- Paulina Matos as Edith Ballesteros
- Alejandro Speitzer as Darío Guerra
- Leticia Huijara as Lucinda
- Claudia Pineda as García
- Samantha Orozco as Rosalba
- Tony Valdes as Jacinto
- Carmen Beato as Doctor
- Esteban Soberanes as Vallejo
- Eligio Meléndez as El Padrino
- Fabián Merlo as El Chalán
- María de Villa as Karina
- Magali Boysselle as Terapeuta
- Daniel Damuzi as Carmona
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.