Dead Ringers Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Dead Ringers Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Dead Ringers age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Dead Ringers rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Dead Ringers is an upcoming American psychological thriller drama miniseries, based on the 1988 film of the same name by David Cronenberg.
Directed by Sean Durkin, Lauren Wolkstein , Karena Evans, Karyn Kusama.
Production companies are Annapurna Television, Morgan Creek Entertainment, and Amazon Studios.
The Series, Dead Ringers is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video on April 21, 2023
Synopsis of the Series Dead Ringers
The Mantle twins, identical from head to toe, are on a mission to change the way women give birth, starting in Manhattan.
Dead Ringers Age Rating & Content Info
The Series is not released and the Age Rating is also unavailable, keep checking filmyagerating for more updates!
Official details of Dead Ringers
The series, Dead Ringers has 6 Episodes From 1 season.
Dead Ringers Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Sexual reference
- Some horror scenes
- Smoking cigarettes
- Drinking alcohol
- Some breakdown scenes
- Aggressively tries to grab
- kissing scene
- Bloody content
Your Kid will hear
How long is the Series Dead Ringers?
Is Dead Ringers suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Dead Ringers is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Dead Ringers age Rating. Taking that Dead Ringers Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. Dead Ringers Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Dead Ringers. Subsequently, check the Dead Ringers Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Dead Ringers?
- Rachel Weisz as The Mantle Twins
- Emily Meade as Susan
- Jennean Farmer as Tessa
- Gabi Carrubba .as Helena
- Afrim Gjonbalaj as Street Vendor
- John Wu as Austin
- Nina Kassa as Birthing Mother
- Karoline as Birthing Mother
- Phoebe L Dunn as Birthing Mom
- Mbaho Mwine
- Mbaho Mwine as Silas Jordan
- Britne Oldford as Genevieve
- Poppy Liu .as Greta
- Jennifer Ehle as . Rebecca
- Michael Chernus as Tom
- Jeremy Shamos as Joseph
- Susan Blommaert as Agnes
- Kitty Hawthorne as . Beverly
- Liza Fernandez .as Lenka
- Miriam Silvermanas Lara
- Kario Marcel as Ryan
- Natalie Woolams-Torres as Heather
- Andrew Garman as Group Leader
- Eleanor Lambert as Leonie
- Denver Milord as Larch
- René Ifrah as Charlie
- Kevin Anton as Larry
- Cici Koueth .as Sandra
- Trent M. Williams as John
- Heidi Armbruster as Tina
- Emily Donahoe as Nicki
- Heather Botts as Megan
- Michael Turner as Felix
- Tiffiny Dixon .as Alexa
- Brian Edwards as George
- Chad Doreck as Max
- Mikaela Izquierdo as Therese
- Christina Brucato as Francesca
- Onye Eme-Akwari as Christopher
- Drae Campbell as Labor & Delivery Nurse
- Jennifer Childs as Resident Doctor
- Naiya Ortiz as Camila
- Nicole Prothro as Birthing Mother
- Maya Rosewood as Estate Staff
- Aaron Dean Eisenberg as jeremy
- Taylor Shurte as Castmate
- Soji Arai as Ju Won
- Tony Crane as Nick
- Stephen Cofield Jr. as Man in Alley
- Erica Sweany as Florence
- Wesley Han as Castmate
- Mychal-Bella Bowman .as Tara
- Gemma Massotas Sophie
- Luciana VanDette as. Gia
- Cate Elefante as Scout
- Callum Vinson as Gannon
- Charlotte Cronin as Gemma
- Rodrigo Luzzi as Sebastian
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.