Disenchantment Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Disenchantment Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Disenchantment Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Disenchantment Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Disenchantment is an American animated satirical fantasy sitcom, created by Matt Groening, Developed by Matt Groening, Josh Weinstein.
Produced by Reid Harrison, David X. Cohen, Deanna Maclellan, Lee Supercinski, Jeny Batten, M. Dickson, Rich Fulcher.
Production companies are The ULULU Company, Rough Draft Studios. Distributed by Netflix.
The first season was released on August 17, 2018, However, The second season is scheduled to be released on February 9, 2022, on Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Disenchantment
Created by – Matt Groening
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 3 (5 parts)
Episodes – 40
Tips for Parents Guides | Disenchantment Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The Runtime of the TV-Series
Disenchantment TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Disenchantment Age Rating is TV-14.
The tagline of the TV-series
- Misadventure awaits. (Season 1)
- Her throne is calling.
- Leap into the unknown!
- Destiny Calls. Disaster Awaits.
Synopsis of the Series Disenchantment
Set in the made-up male-centric middle-age European realm of Dreamland, the series follows the narrative of Bean, a defiant, heavy drinker, audacious delicate, magnanimous, and brave princess, her guileless mythical being sidekick Elfo, and her horrendous however mindful “individual devil” Luci having experiences in various areas.
The Series Disenchantment includes:-
- Jokes about sex
- Mild sexual innuendo
- Fully animated series
- Mermaids Upper body part shown
- People get stabbed and beheaded
- Blood is seen
- Drugs use
- Killed with an arrow
- Profanity throughout
- Violence is played for laughs
- Disenchantment Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Disenchantment Series
The series, Disenchantment, has 50 episodes from 3 Seasons (5 parts).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Disenchantment?
- Abbi Jacobson as Bean
- Nat Faxon as Elfo
- Eric Andre as Luci
- John DiMaggio as King Zøg
- Sharon Horgan as Queen Dagmar
- Billy West as Sorcerio
- Maurice LaMarche as Odval
- Meredith Hagner as Mora the Mermaid
- Tress MacNeille as Queen Oona
- David Herman as The Herald
- Matt Berry as Prince Merkimer
- Jeny Batten as Kissy,
- Rich Fulcher as Cloyd
- Noel Fielding as Stan the Executioner
- Lucy Montgomery as Bunty and Becky the Enchantress
- Lauren Tom as Trixy
- Richard Ayoade as Alva Gunderson
- Phil LaMarr as God
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.