First Kill Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about First Kill Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ First Kill age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the First Kill age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Netflix’s young adult vampire Drama series First Kill is directed by Jet Wilkinson.
Production Company: Belletrist. Distributed by Netflix.
All eight episodes of First Kill arrived on Netflix on Friday, June 10th.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – First Kill
Age Rating – TV-MA
EnglishOfficial Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | First Kill Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
First Kill Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, First Kill age rating is TV-MA.
The tagline of the series
You Never Forget Your First
Synopsis of the Series First Kill
In First Kill, when it’s time for teenage vampire Juliette to make her first kill so she can take her place among a powerful vampire family, she sets her sights on a new girl in town named Calliope. But much to Juliette’s surprise, Calliope is a vampire hunter, from a family of celebrated slayers. Both find that the other won’t be so easy to kill and, unfortunately, way too easy to fall for.—Deadline
The series, First Kill includes:-
- Mild violence
- Mild Frightening
- Intense Scenes.
- No sex
- No Nudity
- Mild alcohol consumption
- Profanities use
- First Kill Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of First Kill
The series, First Kill has 8 Episodes from 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of First Kill?
- Jonas Dylan Allen as Ben Wheeler
- Elizabeth Mitchell as Margot
- Sarah Catherine Hook as Juliette
- Gracie Dzienny as Elinor
- Imani Lewis as Calliope
- Will Swenson as Sebastian
- Jason R. Moore as Jack
- Dylan McNamara as Oliver
- Dominic Goodman as Apollo
- Phillip Mullings Jr. as Theo
- Aubin Wise as Talia
- Mk Xyz as Tess
- Roberto Mendez as Noah
- Gail Soltys as Phillipa Calhoun
- Walnette Marie Santiago as Carmen
- Joseph D. Reitman as Clayton Cook
- Annunziata Gianzero as Bunny Wheeler
- Mikala Gibson as JoJo
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.