Good Sam Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Good Sam Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Good Sam Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Good Sam Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Good Sam is an upcoming American medical drama television series created by Katie Wech for CBS.
The series is set to be released on January 5, 2022
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Good Sam
Created by – Katie Wech
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 1
Episodes – 2
Also known as – Добрая Сэм
Tips for Parents Guides | Good Sam Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Good Sam
The Series, Good Sam Runtime is 35 minutes.
Good Sam TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this Series The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Good Sam Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Good Sam
A talented yet stifled surgeon who embraces her leadership role after her renowned and pompous boss falls into a coma.
The Series Good Sam includes:-
- Surgical instruments
- Mild blood
- Some emotional scenes
- Uses of alcohol
- Cigarettes smokings
- Kissing scenes
- Good Sam Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Good Sam Series
The series, Good Sam, has 2 episodes from 1 season.
Is The Good Sam for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Good Sam is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Good Sam Rating. Taking that Good Sam Rating places the film in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wolf-like me Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Good Sam. Subsequently, ensure you check the Good Sam Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Good Sam?
- Sophia Bush as Dr. Sam Griffith
- Jason Isaacs as Dr. Rob Griffith
- Skye P. Marshall as Dr. Lex Trulie
- Michael Stahl-David as Caleb
- Omar Maskati as Dr. Isan Shah
- Davi Santos as Dr. Joey Costa
- Edwin Hodge as Malcolm A. Kingsley
- Marium Carvell as Nurse Donna
- Wendy Crewson as Vivian Katz
- Natalia Gracious as Crash Nurse
- Yarine Pernia as Daisy Vargas
- Indy Saluja as E.R. Doctor
- Carlos Albornoz as Julio Vargas
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.