Hamilton Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Hamilton Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie Hamilton age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Hamilton age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Hamilton is a 2020 American historical fiction musical drama film directed by Thomas Kail.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Hamilton
Directed by – Thomas Kail
Age Rating – PG-13
Official Website – Disney+
Tips for Parents Guides | Hamilton Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Hamilton Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Hamilton is Age Rating is PG-13 for some violence/bloody images and a sexual reference.
Synopsis of the Movie Hamilton
“Hamilton” is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B, and show tunes, “Hamilton” has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in the theater–a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. Captured at the Richard Rodgers Theater on Broadway in June 2016, the film transports its audience into the world of the Broadway show in a uniquely intimate way.—The Walt Disney Studios
The Movie, Hamilton includes:-
- No Sexual reference
- No Nudity
- Mild Profanity
- Sever violence
- No Drugs use
- Strong language
- Hamilton Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of the Hamilton movie
The Movie, Hamilton is released on July 3, 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Hamilton?
- Lin-Manuel Miranda as Alexander Hamilton
- Phillipa Soo as Eliza Hamilton
- Leslie Odom Jr. as Aaron Burr
- Renée Elise Goldsberry as Angelica Schuyler
- Daveed Diggs as Marquis de Lafayette
- Jonathan Groff as King George
- Chris Jackson as George Washington
- Jasmine Cephas Jones as Peggy Schuyler
- Okieriete Onaodowan as Hercules Mulligan
- Anthony Ramos as John Laurens
- Carleigh Bettiol as Ensemble
- Ariana DeBose as Ensemble
- Hope Easterbrook as Ensemble
- Sydney James Harcourt as Philip Schuyler
- Sasha Hutchings as Ensemble
- Thayne Jasperson as Samuel Seabury
- Elizabeth Judd
- Jon Rua as Charles Lee
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.