Happening Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Happening Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie Happening age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Happening Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Happening
Directed by – Audrey Diwan
Age Rating – R
Release Date – May 6, 2022 (United States)
Aspect ratio – 1.37 : 1
Original title: L’événement
Language – French
Country of origin – France
Also known as – Kürtaj
Official website – Wild Bunch
Tips for Parents Guides | Happening Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
Happening Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
Happening Age Rating is R for disturbing material/images, sexual content, and graphic nudity.
Synopsis of the Movie Happening
This is the story of Anne, a young woman who decides to abort to finish her studies and escape the social constraints of a working-class family. France in 1963: a society that censures women’s desires. And sex in general. This simple but cruel story follows the itinerary of a woman who decides to go against the law. Anne has only a little time before her. Her exams are just around the corner, and her baby bump is growing fast.
The movie, Happening includes:-
- Intense scenes
- Smoking is shown
- Sexual content
- Brief nudity
- Sexual references
- Profanity uses
- Happening Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The release date of the Happening movie
The Movie, Happening is scheduled to be released on May 6, 2022 (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Happening?
- Anamaria Vartolomei as Anne
- Kacey Mottet Klein as Jean
- Sandrine Bonnaire as Gabrielle Duchesne
- Louise Orry-Diquero as Brigitte
- Louise Chevillotte as Olivia
- Pio Marmaï as Professeur Bornec
- Anna Mouglalis as Mme Rivière
- Fabrizio Rongione as Dr. Ravinsky
- Luàna Bajrami as Hélène
- Leonor Oberson as Claire
- Julien Frison as Maxime
- Alice de Lencquesaing as Laëtitia
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.