I Woke Up a Vampire Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about I Woke Up a Vampire. it will help you understand the Series I Woke Up a Vampire age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of I Woke Up a Vampire rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
I Woke Up a Vampire is a comedy television series, Created by Tommy Lynch.
Production Companies are WildBrain, WildBrain Studios. Distributed by Netflix
The series, I Woke Up a Vampire is set to be release on October 17, 2023 on Netflix.
Synopsis of the Series I Woke Up a Vampire
On her 13th birthday, Carmie discovers that she’s actually half human, half vampire and that mythical powers make middle school way more complicated.
I Woke Up a Vampire age rating & Content Info
The TV-Series, I Woke Up a Vampire age rating is TV-Y7.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-Y7 Age Rating?
TV-Y7 Age Rating Meaning
This program is most appropriate for children age 7 and up.
Programs rated TV-Y7 are designed for children age 7 and older.
Official details of I Woke Up a Vampire
The series, I Woke Up a Vampire has 16 Episodes in 1 season.
I Woke Up a Vampire Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Supernatural power
- Supernatural fantasy
- No Nudity and sexual
- No Brutal Violence
How long is the Series I Woke Up a Vampire?
Is I Woke Up a Vampire Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume I Woke Up a Vampire is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about I Woke Up a Vampire age rating. Taking that I Woke Up a Vampire Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. I Woke Up a Vampire Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch I Woke Up a Vampire. Subsequently, check I Woke Up a Vampire Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of I Woke Up a Vampire?
- Niko Ceci as Kev Gardner
- Zebastin Borjeauas Dylan Helsing
- Ana Araujo as Leanna Timmons
- Kaileen Angelic Changas Carmie Henley
- Kefas Brandas Bell
- Kris Siddiqias The Collector
- Aaliyah Cinelloas Madison Spencer
- Delia Lisette Chambers as Jayden Henley
- Jayd Derochéas Aiden Henley
- Ipsita Paulas Aasha Henley1
- Rainbow Sun Francksas Bill Henley
- Charlotte Legaultas Shapeshifter
- Kaia Esnardas Dancer
- Isaiah A. Blackwoodas Dancer
- Nathaniel Benjamin Chuaas Dancer
- Alyssa Phillipsas Dancer
- Emma-Krysta Silipoas Dancer
- Daniel Tamburro as Dancer
- Jillian Welsh as Jordan Chase
- Pat Thorntonas Coach
- Patrick McKennaas Rainey Dog
- Colin Heathas Goblin
- Alyssa Hidalgo as Jewel
- Akin Mponjikaas Hugar
- Liyou Abereas Jade
- Jenni Burkeas Elaina Johnson
- Bracken Burnsas Substitute
- Paula Goldieas Banshee
- Marissa Bondias Mer-Teen
- Andrew Cheungas Kid
- Matthew Magwood as Spectra
- Dan Abramovicias Naeem
- Sam Malkinas Old Man
- Craig Hendersonas Wexler
- Kyle Kassas Crystal Guy
- Jen Pogueas Clown
- Josette Halpertas Clerk
- Rick Astleyas Self
- Kenzie Deloas Bouncer
- Jan Caruanaas Ms. Denure
- Eric Andrewsas Fry guy
- Alexandra Floras-Maticas Punk Girl
- Beau Han Bridgeas Con-Fan
- Armando Aleraas Delivery Man
- Sloane Boykoas Ominous Child
- Brooke Mortonas Stacey Arden
- Bryce Wynteras Cool High Shool Senior
- Warren Bainas Angry Customer
- Susie Biancoas Morphy
- Isabel Dela Cruzas Goth Girl
- Evelyn McCrindleas Steampunk
- Berkley Silvermanas Singer
- Christina Nottoas Madison
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.