Raising Dion Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Raising Dion Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Raising Dion Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Raising Dion Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Raising Dion is an American superhero drama streaming television series, Based on Raising Dion by Dennis Liu. Created by Carol Barbee.
Produced by Robert F. Phillips, Edward Ricourt, Juanita Diana Feeney. Production companies are Fixed Mark Productions, MACRO, Outlier Society Productions.
Distributed by Netflix.
The first season was premiered on October 4, 2019, on Netflix, However, the second season is premiered on February 1, 2022.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – Raising Dion
Created by – Carol Barbee
Age Rating –TV-G
Season – 2
Episodes – 17
Also known as – Educar a un superhéroe
Tips for Parents Guides | Raising Dion Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the Series, Raising Dion
The Series, Raising Dion Runtime is 50 minutes.
Raising Dion TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this series The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Raising Dion Age Rating is TV-G.
Synopsis of the Series Raising Dion
Raising Dion follows the story of a woman named Nicole who raises her son Dion after the death of her husband Mark. The normal drama of raising a son as a single mom are amplified when Dion starts to manifest several magical, superhero-like abilities. Nicole must now keep her son’s gifts secret with the help of Mark’s best friend Pat, and protect Dion from people out to exploit him while figuring out the origin of his abilities.— [Wikipedia]
The Series Raising Dion includes:-
- No Sexual references
- Some comic scenes
- Shows have many murders
- Possessed by evil
- No nudity
- Use of wine
- Profanity throughout
- Some Kissing scenes
- Raising Dion Parents Guide For their Kids.
Is Raising Dion for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware assuming Raising Dion is reasonable for youngsters, they ought to know about Raising Dion Rating. Taking that Raising Dion Rating places the film in a classification that is reasonable for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wolf-like me Rating places the substance in a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Raising Dion. Subsequently, ensure you check the Raising Dion Rating before you choose if it is appropriate for kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-G Age Rating?
TV-G Age Rating Meaning
This program is suitable for all ages. Programs rated TV-G are generally suited for all audiences, though they may not necessarily contain content of interest to children.
Official details of Raising Dion Series
The series, Raising Dion, has 17 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Raising Dion?
- Alisha Wainwright as Nicole Reese
- Ja’Siah Young as Dion Warren
- Jazmyn Simon as Kat Neese
- Sammi Haney as Esperanza Jimenez
- Jason Ritter as Pat Rollins
- Ali Ahn as Suzanne Wu
- Griffin Robert Faulkner as Brayden Mills
- Michael B. Jordan as Mark Warren
- Gavin Munn as Jonathan King,
- Donald Paul as Mr. Anthony Fry
- Matt Lewis as Mr. Campbell
- Marc Menchaca as Walter Mills
- Moriah Brown as Willa
- Diana Chiritescu as Jill Noonan
- Kylen Davis as Malik
- Dana Gourrier as Tessa
- Deirdre Lovejoy as Charlotte Tuck
- Michael Anthony as Gary Stafford
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.