Rutherford Falls Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Rutherford Falls Parents Guide, read the full article and it will help you know about the series age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of Rutherford Falls age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Rutherford Falls is an American sitcom television series, Created by Ed Helms, Michael Schur, and Sierra Teller Ornelas.
Executive produced by Mike Falbo, Ed Helms, David Miner, Morgan Sackett, Michael Schur, and Sierra Teller Ornelas.
The first season was premiered on Peacock on April 22, 2021. however, the second season is set to be released on June 16, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Rutherford Falls
Age Rating – TV-14
EnglishOfficial Website – Peacock
Tips for Parents Guides | Rutherford Falls Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Rutherford Falls Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The TV-Series, Rutherford Falls Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Rutherford Falls
The series is a comedy about two lifelong friends, Nathan Rutherford (Helms) and Reagan Wells (Schmieding), whose relationship is tested when a crisis hits their small town. After the mayor decides to move a statue of Nathan’s ancestor because car drivers keep crashing into it, Nathan begins a quest to keep the statue in its place, causing Reagan to juggle loyalty to her friend and to her people, the Minishonka Nation.-(Wikipedia)
The series, Rutherford Falls include:-
- No nudity
- Very little violence
- Mild Profanities
- Drinking alcohol
- Severe curse words
- Rutherford Falls Parents Guide For their Kids
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Rutherford Falls
The series, Rutherford Falls has 18 episodes in 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Rutherford Falls?
- Ed Helms as Nathan Rutherford
- Michael Greyeyes (Muskeg Lake Cree Nation) as Terry Thomas
- Jana Schmieding as Reagan Wells
- Jesse Leigh as Bobbie Yang
- Dustin Milligan as Josh Carter
- Dana L. Wilson as Deirdre Chisenhall
- Geraldine Keams (Diné) as Rayanne
- Ben Koldyke as Dudley ‘Duz’ Rutherford
- Adam Farabee as Charlie Cromwell
- Mimi Gianopulos as Kaitlyn
- Jason Grasl as Forest Grant
- Chevonne Hughes as Bonnie
- Devery Jacobs (Kahnawake Mowh
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.