Summering Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid? To know more details about the Summering Parents Guide, just read the full article; it will help you know about the Movie Summering age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Summering age rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Summering is an upcoming Drama movie direct by James Ponsoldt and written by Benjamin Percy and James Ponsoldt.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – Summering
Directed by – James Ponsoldt
Age Rating – PG-13
Tips for Parents Guides | Summering Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not be good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
Summering Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Movie, Summering Age Rating is PG-13 for some thematic material.
Synopsis of the Movie Summering
The Movie, Summering includes:-
- No Sexual Content
- No nudity
- Some Musical Content
- No Drug
- Summering Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the PG-13 Age Rating?
PG-13 Age Rating Meaning
PG-13: Parents Strongly Cautioned, Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13. This rating is a stronger caution for parents that content included may not be appropriate for children under 13 (pre-teen ages).
The release date of the Summering movie
The Movie, Summering is scheduled to be released on August 12, 2022.
Official picture & official trailer
Who is in the cast of Summering?
- Lia Barnett as Daisy
- Sanai Victoria as Lola
- Madalen Mills as Dina
- Eden Grace Redfield as Mari
- Lake Bell as Laura
- Sarah Cooper as Karna
- Ashley Madekwe as Joy
- Megan Mullally as Stacie
- Dale McKeel as Daisy’s Dad
- Willow Corner-Bettweiser as Carol
- Yolanda Stange as Rena
- Colleen Baum as Debbie
- Nick Mathews as Dead Man
- Brandon Augustin as Dina’s Brother
- Lu Prickett as Drunk Woman
- Julien Nelson as BMX Rider
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.