Sweet Magnolias Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about Sweet Magnolias Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series Sweet Magnolias Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. Sweet Magnolias Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Sweet Magnolias is an American romantic drama streaming television series, developed by Sheryl J. Anderson and based on the Sweet Magnolias novels by Sherryl Woods.
Produced by Matt Drake, Sherryl Woods, Sheryl J. Anderson, Dan Paulson.
Production Company: Daniel L. Paulson Productions. Distributed by Netflix.
The series premiered on Netflix on May 19, 2020 and the second season premiered on February 4, 2022. However the season 3 is set to premiere on July 20, 2023 on Netflix.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name– Sweet Magnolias
Created by – Sheryl J. Anderson
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 2
Episodes – 19
Tips for Parents Guides | Sweet Magnolias Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Sweet Magnolias TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not seen this TV-Series The data beneath depends on information accumulated from government and industry-supported film grouping organizations in different worldwide areas.
The Series, Sweet Magnolias Age Rating is TV-14.
Synopsis of the Series Sweet Magnolias
Three South Carolina women, best friends since high school, shepherd one another through the complexities of romance, career, and family.
The Series Sweet Magnolias includes:-
- Sexual references
- Uses of alcohol
- Profanity throughout
- Mild nudity
- Some sexual content
- Cigarettes smokings
- Kissing scenes
- Sweet Magnolias Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Sweet Magnolias Series
The series, Sweet Magnolias, has 19 episodes from 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of Sweet Magnolias?
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Maddie Townsend
- Brooke Elliott as Dana Sue Sullivan
- Heather Headley as Helen Decatur
- Anneliese Judge as Annie Sullivan
- Carson Rowland as Tyler ‘Ty’ Townsend
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Noreen Fitzgibbons
- Logan Allen as Kyle Townsend
- Justin Bruening as Cal Maddox
- Chris Klein as Bill Townsend…
- Dion Johnstone as Erik Whitley
- Bianca Berry Tarantino as Katie Townsend
- Chris Medlin as Isaac Downey
- Al-Jaleel Knox as Gabe Weatherspoon
- Frank Oakley III as Harlan Bixby
- Hunter Burke as Trotter Vidhyarkorn
- Allison Gabriel as Mary Vaughn Lewis
- Harlan Drum as CeCe Matney
- Sam Ashby as Jackson Lewis
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.