Sweet Tooth Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Sweet Tooth Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Sweet Tooth age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Sweet Tooth rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Sweet Tooth is an American fantasy drama streaming television series, developed by Jim Mickle. It is based on the comic book of the same name by Jeff Lemire
Produced by Evan Moore, Mel Turner, and Christina Ham.
The Series, Sweet Tooth season 1 premiered on June 4, 2021 However season 2 is premiered on March 30, 2023, on Netflix.
Synopsis of the Series Sweet Tooth
- Ten years ago “The Great Crumble” wreaked havoc on the world and led to the mysterious emergence of hybrids — babies born part human, part animal. Unsure if hybrids are the cause or result of the virus, many humans fear and hunt them. After a decade of living safely in his secluded forest home, a sheltered hybrid deer boy named Gus unexpectedly befriends a wandering loner named Jepperd.
- Together they set out on an extraordinary adventure across what’s left of America in search of answers— about Gus’ origins, Jepperd’s past, and the true meaning of home. But their story is full of unexpected allies and enemies, and Gus quickly learns the lush, dangerous world outside the forest is more complex than he ever could have imagined
we see the group attempt to escape General Abbott’s facility as they uncover more about their origins and what the future might hold for them. With the aid of Jepperd, Gus sets out on a dangerous mission to find his mother, but their journey is filled with obstacles and life-threatening dangers. As they make their way through a world filled with hybrid creatures, dangerous factions, and unpredictable weather, Gus, Jepperd, and their allies quickly realize that there is more to their world than they ever thought possible.
Sweet Tooth Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Sweet Tooth Age Rating are TV-14.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Sweet Tooth
The series, Sweet Tooth has 16 Episodes from the 2 seasons.
Sweet Tooth Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Very mild profanity
- Drinking alcohol
- Dissection of children
- No Sexual reference
- Kissing scenes
- No Nudity
- Apocalyptic world
- Some fighting scenes
- The attempted killing of people
- Focus on dead bodies
- Burned alive off-screen
- No gore
- Some emotional scenes
Your Kid will hear
Tagline of the Series
How long is the Series Sweet Tooth?
Is Sweet Tooth suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Sweet Tooth is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Sweet Tooth age Rating. Taking that Sweet Tooth Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. Sweet Tooth Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Sweet Tooth. Subsequently, check the Sweet Tooth Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Sweet Tooth?
- Adeel Akhtar as Dr. Aditya Singh
- Stefania LaVie Owen as Bear
- Dania Ramirez as Aimee Eden
- Aliza Vellani as Rani Singh
- James Brolin as the narrator
- Will Forte as Pubba
- Neil Sandilands as General Abbot
- Naledi Murray as Wendy
- Marlon Williams as Johnny
- Christopher Cooper Jr. as Teddy Turtle
- Yonas Kibreab as Finn Fox Sarah Peirse as Dr. Gladys Bell
- Christian Convery as Gus
- Nonso Anozie as Tommy Jepperd
- Amy Seimetz as Birdi
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.