The Bombardment Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Bombardment Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Bombardment Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Bombardment Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Bombardment is a Military drama film, directed and written by Ole Bornedal.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Bombardment
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Release Date – March 9, 2022 (United States)
Tips for Parents Guides | The Bombardment Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Bombardment Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie The Bombardment
The movie, The Bombardment includes:-
- No sex
- No nudity
- Drinking alcohol
- Use of drugs.
- Profanity uses
- Bomb explosion
- The Bombardment Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of The Bombardment movie
The Movie, The Bombardment is scheduled to be released on March 9, 2022. (United States).
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Cast of The Bombardment?
- Alex Høgh Andersen as Frederik
- Danica Curcic as. Rigmor’s Mother
- Olaf Johannessen as Fire Chief
- Susse Wold as Prioress
- Caspar Phillipson as Embry
- Patricia Schumann as Directress
- Fanny Bornedal as Teresa
- Rikke Louise Andersson as Frederik’s Mother
- Morten Suurballe as Doctor
- Jens Sætter-Lassen as Prisoner 1
- Mads Hjulmand as Soldier
- James Tarpey as Andy
- Stepánka Fingerhutová as. Bridesmaid 2
- Maria Rossing as Henry’s Mother
- Michael Pitthan as Greta’s Father
- Mads Riisom as. Rigmor’s Father
- Kristian Ibler as Eva’s Father
- Alex Figueiredo as Navigator
- Nicklas Søderberg Lundstrøm as Truelsen
- Bertram Bisgaard Enevoldsen as Henry
- Jaromír Nosek as Adjutant
- Casper Kjær Jensen as Svend Nielsen
- Malene Beltoft Olsen as Eva’s Mother
- Mathias Flint as Executioner
- Joen Højerslev as Fængselsindsat
- Alban Lendorf as Peter
- Sebastian Jacques as Iredale
- Iva Sindelková as Mother
- Ester Birch as Rigmor
- Lenka Regulyová as Mother
- Ella Josephine Lund Nilsson as Eva
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.