The Bubble Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Bubble Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Bubble age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Bubble Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Official Image of Movie
Tips for Parents Guides | The Bubble Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Bubble Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Bubble Age Rating is R for language throughout, sexual content, drug use, and some violence.
The tagline of the Movie
Where Will You be When Distaster Strikes?
Synopsis of the Movie The Bubble
A comedy about a group of actors and actresses stuck inside a pandemic bubble at a hotel attempting to complete a sequel to an action franchise film about flying dinosaurs.
The movie, The Bubble includes:-
- Some violence in a comic way
- Smoking is shown.
- lots of funny incidents.
- Brief nudity
- Sexual references
- Profanity uses
- The Bubble Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity
The release date of The Bubble movie
The Movie, The Bubble is released on April 1, 2022, on Netflix.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Bubble?
- Karen Gillan as Carol Cobb
- Iris Apatow
- Fred Armisen
- Maria Bakalova
- David Duchovny as Sean Knox
- Keegan-Michael Key as Dustin Mulray
- Leslie Mann as Lauren Van Chance
- Kate McKinnon as Paula
- Pedro Pascal as Dieter Bravo
- Peter Serafinowicz
- Vir Das
- Rob Delaney
- Galen Hopper
- Samson Kayo
- Guz Khan as Howie Frangopolous
- Nick Kocher
- Ross Lee
- Harry Trevaldwyn as Gunther
- Danielle Vitalis
- Jackson Fulcher
- Austin Putnam
- Benedict Cumberbatch as himself
- Maria Bamford
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.