The Chelsea Detective Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Chelsea Detective Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Chelsea Detective Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Chelsea Detective Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Chelsea Detective is an American Crime series, Created by Richard Signy, Darcia Martin.
Produced by Catherine Mackin, Win Mensah-Larbie, Peter Fincham, Ella Kelly.
The production company is Acorn TV, BBC Studios, Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen (ZDF). Distributed by Acorn TV, BBC Studios.
The Chelsea Detective, the first season was premiered on 7 February 2022 however the second season is released on August 28, 2023.
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – The Chelsea Detective
Age Rating – TV-14
Season – 2
Episodes – 8
Tips for Parents Guides | The Chelsea Detective Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Chelsea Detective TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered The Chelsea Detective government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, The Chelsea Detective age rating is TV-14.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Synopsis of the Series The Chelsea Detective
Arnold, whose lifestyle on a battered houseboat in Chelsea’s Cheyne Walk contrasts sharply with the affluent elite whose crimes he helps solve alongside partner D.C. Priya Shamsie.
The Series The Chelsea Detective include:-
- Use of profanity
- Language throughout
- No nudity
- Consumption of alcohol
- The Chelsea Detective Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of The Chelsea Detective Series
The series, The Chelsea Detective, has 8 episodes in 2 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Chelsea Detective?
- Cecilia Appiah as PC Lana Appleby
- Adrian Scarborough as Detective Inspector Max Arnold
- Sonita Henry as DS Priya Shamsie
- Anamaria Marinca as Astrid
- Michael D. Xavier as Patrick Thompson
- Cayvan Coates as Luca Romano
- Jeremias Amoore as Eric Heidegger
- Jack Cooper Stimpson as Finn Davidson
- Libby Mai as Petal Fisk
- Richard Harrington as Rory
- Lucy Phelps as DC Jess Lombard
- Cengiz Dervis as Marac Ata
- Andrea Kristina as Vanessa Hillier
- Ricardo Castro as Paulo Mendez
- Peter Bankole as DC Connor Pollock
- Sarah Sharman as Steph
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.