The Endgame Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Series is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Endgame Parents Guide Series just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Series The Endgame Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Series? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Endgame Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Endgame is a drama television series, created and written by Jake Coburn, Nicholas Wootton.
The production company is Jake Coburn Productions, My So-Called Company, Nicholas Wootton Productions, Perfect Storm Entertainment, Universal Television. Distributed by National Broadcasting Company (NBC).
Official Image of TV-Series
Series Name – The Endgame
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Season – 1
Episodes – 6
Tips for Parents Guides | The Endgame Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
The Endgame TV-Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this TV-Series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered The Endgame government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the TV-Series does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
The tagline of the series
Bow to the Queen
Synopsis of the Series The Endgame
A pulse-pounding, high-stakes thriller about Elena Federova, a very recently captured international arms dealer and brilliant criminal mastermind, who even in captivity orchestrates a number of coordinated bank heists. Then there’s Val Turner, the principled, relentless, and socially outcast FBI agent, who will stop at nothing to foil Elena’s ambitious plan.—brianfabulous
The Series The Endgame include:-
- Mild violence
- Use of profanity
- Some sexual content
- Some intimate and kissing scenes
- Language throughout
- No nudity
- Consumption of alcohol
- The Endgame Parents Guide For their Kids.
Official details of The Endgame Series
The series, The Endgame, has 6 episodes in 1 season.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Endgame?
- Morena Baccarin as Elena Federova
- Ryan Michelle Bathe as Val Fitzgerald
- Costa Ronin as Sergey Vodianov
- Jordan Johnson-Hinds
- Kamal Angelo Bolden as Elgin Turner
- Noah Bean as Jonathan Doak
- Mark D. Espinoza as Rogelio Réal
- Kelly AuCoin as Reed Doblin
- Charlotte Townsend as Team Leader Carr
- Jessica Cherniak as Dochen’ka
- Massiel Mordan as Rona
- Aaron Costa Ganis as Robert Lawton
- Karl Josef Co as Louie
- Max Daniels as Necati Acar
- Jared Johnston as Manzer
- Judy Zheng as Banker
- Shawn Black as FBI special agent
- Noelle LuSane as Dawn Ellinwood
These age ratings we guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.