The Other Me Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which Movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Other Me Parents Guide Movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the Movie The Other Me Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the Movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Other Me Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Other Me is an upcoming drama film, directed and written by Giga Agladze.
Produced by Giga Agladze, Vano Bakradze, Gia Bazgadze, Max Gottlieb.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Other Me
Created by – Giga Agladze
Age Rating – Not Rated Yet
Tips for Parents Guides | The Other Me Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies and
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the Movie
The Other Me Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
As the movie does not release yet, so age rating is also not available yet, but whenever it will release we will surely update you here.
Synopsis of the Movie
The Movie The Other Me includes:-
- Blood Content
- Profanity use
- Some kissing scenes
- Sexual reference
- Mysterious disease
- Smoking cigarettes
- The Other Me Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of The Other Me
The Movie, The Other Me is set to be released on February 2022.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Other Me?
- Jim Sturgess as Irakli
- Andreja Pejic as Nino
- Antonia Campbell-Hughes as Nutsa
- Rhona Mitra as Martha
- Orla Brady as Marina
- Jordi Mollà as Vakho
- Michael Socha as Giorgi
- Billy Barratt as Niazi
- Roger Ashton-Griffiths as Stranger
- Mike Gassaway as George
- Mark W. Travis as Doctor
- Likuna Khachapuridze as Liza
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which TV-Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and TV-Show, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.