The Silent Twins Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which movie is suitable for your kid? To know more details about The Silent Twins Parents Guide movie, just read the full article; it will help you know about the movie The Silent Twins age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating? The Silent Twins Parents Guide.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Silent Twins is an upcoming drama movie directed by Agnieszka Smoczynska and written by Andrea Seigel, and Marjorie Wallace.
Produced by Klaudia Smieja-Rostworowska, Ewa Puszczyńska, Ben Pugh, Joshua Horsfield, Anita Gou.
Official Image of Movie
Movie Name – The Silent Twins
Directed by – Agnieszka Smoczynska
Age Rating – R
Release Date – September 16, 2022
Country of origin – Poland, United States, United Kingdom
Language – English
Aspect ratio- 1.33 : 1
Official Website – focusfeatures
Tips for Parents Guides | The Silent Twins Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the movie
The Silent Twins Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this movie. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Silent Twins Age Rating is R for drug use, sexual content, nudity, language, and disturbing material.
The tagline of the movie
- Imagination Will Set You Free
- Based on a Fascinating True Story
Synopsis of the Movie The Silent Twins
The movie, The Silent Twins includes:-
- Some brief kissing scene
- No Violence
- Sexual reference
- The Silent Twins Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the R Age Rating?
R Age Rating Meaning
Restricted, Children Under 17 Require Accompanying Parent or Adult Guardian. This rating means the film contains adult material such as adult activity, harsh language, intense graphic violence, drug abuse, and nudity.
Release date of The Silent Twins movie
The Movie is scheduled to be released in the United States on September 16, 2022
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Silent Twins?
- Letitia Wright as June Gibbons
- Jodhi May as Marjorie Wallace
- Michael Smiley
- Nadine Marshall
- Jack Bandeira as Wayne
- Tamara Lawrance as Jennifer Gibbons
- Treva Etienne as Aubrey
- Amarah-Jae St. Aubyn as Greta
- Kinga Preis
- Declan Joyce as George Kennedy
- Jordan J Gallagher as Ron
- Ewa Rodart as Secretary
- Martin Hugh Henley as Shopkeeper
- Tony Richardson as Dr. John Rees
- Ian McQuillan-Grace as Mark (Greta’s Husband)
- Franciszek Przanowski as Eastgate student #1
- Rita Raider as Diane Kennedy
- Julian R. Booth as Court Clerk
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.