The Simpsons Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Read the full article for more details about The Simpsons Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series The Simpsons age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Simpsons rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom, created by Matt Groening. Based on The Simpsons shorts by Matt Groening
The series, The Simpsons first season premiered on December 17, 1989 and the season 34 premiered on September 25, 2022 however the season 35 premiered October 1, 2023 on FOX.
Synopsis of the Series The Simpsons
The satiric adventures of a working-class family in the misfit city of Springfield.
The Simpsons Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, The Simpsons Age Rating is TV-14
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of The Simpsons
The series, The Simpsons has 753 Episodes from 35 seasons.
The Simpsons Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Anime animation
- Mild sexual content
- Blood and gore.
- Unnecessary violence but it’s funny
- Blood murders
- Su*cide references
- Fist fights
- No nudity
- Adult Animated
- Smoking a cigarette or a blunt.
- Fully animated
- Underage pregnancy.
Your kid will hear
Tagline of the Series
How long is the Series The Simpsons?
Is The Simpsons Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume The Simpsons is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Simpsons age Rating. Taking that The Simpsons Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. The Simpsons Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Simpsons. Subsequently, check The Simpsons Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the Voice-cast of The Simpsons?
- Dan Castellaneta as Homer Simpson
- Nancy Cartwright as Bart Simpson
- Julie Kavner as Marge Simpson
- Harry Shearer as Ned Flanders
- Yeardley Smith as Lisa Simpson
- Hank Azaria as Moe Szyslak
- Pamela Hayden as Milhouse Van Houten
- Tress MacNeille as Agnes Skinner 3
- Chris Edgerly as Additional Voices
- Maggie Roswell as Helen Lovejoy
- Karl Wiedergott as Additional Voices
- Russi Taylor as Martin Prince
- Marcia Wallace as Edna Krabappel
- Richardson Kevin Michael Richardson as Dr. Hibbert
- Phil Hartman as Troy McClure
- Joe Mantegna as Fat Tony
- Alex Désert as Carl Carlson
- Grey Griffin as Martin Prince
- Maurice LaMarche as Orson Welles
- Kelsey Grammer as Sideshow Bob
- Doris Grau as Lunchlady Doris
- Dawnn Lewis as Bernice Hibbert
- Jon Lovitz as Artie Ziff
- Frank Welker as Santa’s Little Helper
- Jackie Mason as Rabbi Hyman Krustofski
- Jo Ann Harris as Lewis
- Glenn Close as Mona Simpson
- Marcia Mitzman Gaven as Helen Lovejoy
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.