The Wheel of Time Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about The Wheel of Time Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series The Wheel of Time Age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of The Wheel of Time rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Wheel of Time is an American high fantasy television series developed by Rafe Judkins.
Produced by Rosamund Pike
Production companies are Sony Pictures Television, Amazon Studios, Radar Pictures, Iwot Pictures, Long Weekend, Little Island Productions.
Distributed by Amazon Prime Video.
The Series, The Wheel of Time first season premiered on November 19, 2021, However the season 2 is set to be premiere on September 1, 2023 on Amazon.
Synopsis of the Series The Wheel of Time
The Wheel of Time follows Moiraine, a member of the Aes Sedai, a powerful organization of women who can channel the One Power. With her Warder, Lan, she seeks a group of five young villagers from the secluded Two Rivers region of Andor following an attack on their village, believing one of them is the reincarnation of the Dragon, an extremely powerful channeller who broke the world. The Dragon Reborn is prophesied to either save the world from a primordial evil known as the Dark One, or break it once more.
The Wheel of Time Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, The Wheel of Time Age Rating is TV-MA
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official Details of The Wheel of Time
The series, The Wheel of Time has 16 Episodes in 2 seasons.
The Wheel of Time Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- There is no nudity & Sexual reference
- lesbian sex
- Full rear nudity
- Trollocs are seen eating people
- Dead body
- Bloody content
- Some gore
- Extreme violence
- Many people smoke pipes
- Lots of Frightening scenes
- Profanity use
- Kissing scenes
Your kid will hear
How long is the Series The Wheel of Time?
Is The Wheel of Time Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming The Wheel of Time is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about The Wheel of Time Rating. Taking that The Wheel of Time Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. The Wheel of Time Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch The Wheel of Time. Subsequently, check The Wheel of Time Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of The Wheel of Time?
- Rosamund Pike as Moiraine Damodred
- Daniel Henney as al’Lan Mandragoran
- Zoë Robins as Nynaeve al’Meara
- Madeleine Madden as Egwene al’Vere
- Josha Stradowski as Rand al’Thor
- Marcus Rutherford as Perrin Aybara
- Barney Harris (season 1) and Dónal Finn
- Kate Fleetwood as Liandrin Guirale
- Priyanka Bose as Alanna Mosvani
- Hammed Animashaun as Loia
- Sophie Okonedo as Siuan Sanche
- Kae Alexander as Min Farshaw
- Fares Fares as Ba’alzamon
- Lolita Chakrabarti as Marin al’Vere
- Michael Tuahine as Bran al’Vere
- Michael McElhatton as Tam al’Thor
- Johann Myers as Padan Fain
- Naana Agyei Ampadu as Danya
- Mandi Symonds as Daise Congar
- David Sterne as Cenn Buie
- Juliet Howland as Natti Cauthon
- Christopher Sciueref as Abell Cauthon
- Petr Simcák as Tom Thane
- Litiana Biutanaseva as Bode Cauthon
- Lilibet Bituanaseva as Eldrin Cauthon
- Abdul Salis as Eamon Valda
- Stuart Graham as Geofram Bornhald
- Alexandre Willaume as Thom Merrilin
- Álvaro Morte as Logain Ablar
- Clare Perkins as Kerene Nagashi
- Izuka Hoyle as Dana, a barmaid
- Peter Franzén as Stepin
- Daryl McCormack as Aram
- Narinder Samra as Raen
- Maria Doyle Kennedy as Illa
- Taylor Napier as Maksim
- Emmanuel Imani as Ihvon
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.