Transatlantic Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Transatlantic Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Transatlantic age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Transatlantic rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Transatlantic is an 2023 History television series. Created by Daniel Hendler and Anna Winger.
Produced by Anna Winger
Production companies are Studio Airlift and Cactus Films. Distributed by Netflix.
The Series, Transatlantic is released on 7 April 2023 on Netflix
Synopsis of the Series Transatlantic
- In 1940, Varian Fry traveled to Marseille carrying three thousand dollars and a list of imperiled artists and writers he hoped to help escape within a few weeks. Instead, he stayed more than a year, working to procure false documents, amass emergency funds, and arrange journeys across Spain and Portugal, where the refugees would embark for safer ports. His many clients included Hannah Arendt, Max Ernst, Marcel Duchamp, and Marc Chagall, and the race against time to save them is a tale of forbidden love, high-stakes adventure, and unimaginable courage. (Source – IMDb)
Transatlantic Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Transatlantic Age Rating are TV-14.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Transatlantic
The series, Transatlantic has 7 Episodes in 1 season.
Transatlantic Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Kissing scenes
- Guy Relationship
- Some breakdown scenes
- Consumption of alcohol
- Sexual content
How long is the Series Transatlantic?
Is Transatlantic suitable for children?
If one is hoping to be aware and assume Transatlantic is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about the Transatlantic age Rating. Taking that Transatlantic Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. Transatlantic Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Transatlantic. Subsequently, check the Transatlantic Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Transatlantic?
- Gillian Jacobs as Madeline
- Cory Michael Smith as Oscar
- Nadiv Molcho as Bill Freier
- Yoli Fuller as Souleymane
- Jodhi May
- Corey Stoll as William
- Luke Thompson
- Moritz Bleibtreu
- Alexander Fehling
- Henriette Confurius
- Jonas Nay Jonas
- Amit Rahav
- Grégory Montel
- Lolita Chammah
- Lucas Englander
- Deleila Piasko
- Ian Turiak as Wealthy businessman
- Ralph Amoussou
- David Clark as Steve
- Ludovic Coutaud as Banker
These age ratings guide consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.