Tuca and Bertie Parents Guide
Worried about your kid? which series is good for your kid?. To know more details about the Tuca and Bertie Parents Guide just read the full article and it will help you to know about the series’ Tuca and Bertie age rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the series When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the Tuca and Bertie age rating.
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Tuca & Bertie is an American adult animated sitcom, created by cartoonist Lisa Hanawalt.
Produced by Alex Bulkley, Corey Campodonico, Richard Choi, Mike Hollingsworth, Steven Yeun, Gonzalo Cordova, Eric Blyler.
Production companies are The Tornante Company, Brave Dummy, Boxer vs. Raptor, Vegan Blintzes, ShadowMachine Williams Street. Distributed by Tornante Productions, LLC, Warner Bros. Television Distribution, and Netflix.
The first season was premiered on May 3, 2019. However, the third season which is set to premiere on July 10, 2022.
Official Image of Series
Series Name – Tuca & Bertie
Age Rating – TV-MA
Official Website – Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | Tuca and Bertie Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies/series.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
The runtime of the series
Tuca & Bertie Series Age Rating & Content Info
Please Note: We have not viewed this series. The information below is a summary based on data gathered from government and industry-sponsored film classification agencies in various global regions.
The Series, Bridge, and Tunnel age rating is TV-MA.
Synopsis of the Series Tuca & Bertie
To help herself, she frequently depends on different random temp jobs for monetary benefit. Roberta “Bertie” Songthrush (voiced by Ali Wong) is a tune thrush who is apprehensive and profession disapproved. All through the series, she works at an office called Conde Nest while likewise holding a student work at a bread shop. The series’ principal plot lines center around their companionship and their battles in adulthood, addressing subjects like liquor addiction and sexual maltreatment.
The series, Tuca & Bertie includes:-
- Dealing with sexual assault
- Sexual conversations
- Mild cartoon violence
- Animation characters
- Severe curse words
- Features female nudity
- Simulated sex
- Bare breasts and nipples are seen
- Mild several religious profanities
- Implied drug use
- Tuca and Bertie Parents Guide For their Kids.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Tuca & Bertie
The series, Tuca & Bertie has 29 Episodes from 3 seasons.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the Voice-cast of Tuca & Bertie?
- Tiffany Haddish as Tuca
- Ali Wong as Bertie
- Yeun Steven Yeum as Speckle
- Nicole Byer as Gamby
- John Early as Dirk
- Lisa Hanawalt as Human Resource Lady
- Cole Escola as Pastry Pete’s Nephew
- Reggie Watts as Pastry Pete
- Richard E. Grant as Holland
- Pamela Adlon as Joanne
- Raphael Bob-Waksberg asDapper Dog
- Patti Harrison .as Martha
- Sasheer Zamata as Kara
- Kate Berlant as Woman Taking Up Space
- Shamir Bailey as Draca
- Maria Bamford as Patricia Ramsey
- Jon Daly
- SungWon Cho as Ultra-Sam
- Adam Conover as Joel
- Daniele Gaither
- Jermaine Fowler
- Jenifer Lewis as Tallulah
- Greg Wise as Lord Wilkshire
- Amir Talai
- Emily Axford as Realtor
- James Austin Johnson as Kyle
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.