Virgin River Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Virgin River Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Virgin River Age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Virgin River rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Virgin River is an American romantic drama streaming television series, Based on Virgin River novels by Robyn Carr. Developed by Sue Tenney.
Producers Ian Hay, Sally Dixon. Distributed by Netflix
The Series, Virgin River first season premiered on December 6, 2019, and the season 2 premiered on November 27, 2020,However the season 5 (part-1) is released on September 7, 2023 and the (part-2) is set to be release on November 30, 2023 on Netflix.
Synopsis of the Series Virgin River
Virgin River follows Melinda “Mel” Monroe, who answers an ad to work as a midwife and nurse practitioner in the remote Northern California town of Virgin River, thinking it will be the perfect place to start fresh and leave her painful memories behind. But she soon discovers that small-town living isn’t quite as simple as she expected.
Virgin River Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Virgin River Age Rating is TV-14
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official Details of Virgin River
The series, Virgin River has 54 Episodes in 5 seasons.
Virgin River Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- General bar fighting and pushing.
- Female bare breast nudity
- Strong religious profanity
- No smoking cigarettes
- Scenes of childbirth
- Domestic abuser threatens wife
- Sexual reference
- Dead body
- Bloody content
- Lots of Frightening scenes
- Kissing scenes
Your kid will hear
- Son of a bi*ch,
Tagline of the Series
Sometimes all you need is a fresh start.
How long is the Series Virgin River?
Is Virgin River Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assuming Virgin River is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Virgin River Rating. Taking that Virgin River Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Virgin River Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Virgin River. Subsequently, check Virgin River Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Virgin River?
- Alexandra Breckenridge as Melinda “Mel” Monroe
- Martin Henderson as Jack Sheridan
- Colin Lawrence as John “Preacher” Middleton
- Jenny Cooper as Joey Barnes
- Lauren Hammersley as Charmaine Roberts
- Annette O’Toole as Hope McCrea
- Tim Matheson as Vernon “Doc” Mullins
- Benjamin Hollingsworth as Dan Brady
- Grayson Gurnsey as Ricky
- Sarah Dugdale as Lizzie
- Zibby Allen as Brie Sheridan
- Mark Ghanimé as Dr. Cameron Hayek
- Kai Bradbury as Denny Cutler
- Daniel Gillies as Mark Monroe
- Lexa Doig as Paige Lassiter
- Chase Petriw as Christopher Lassiter
- Lynda Boyd as Lilly
- Nicola Cavendish as Connie
- Ian Tracey as Jimmy
- David Cubitt as Calvin
- Teryl Rothery as Muriel
- Gwynyth Walsh as Jo Ellen
- Steve Bacic as Wes and Vince
- Carmel Amit as Jamie
- Chad Rook as Spencer
- Patrick Sabongui as Todd Masry
- Lucia Walters as Julia
- Stacey Farber as Tara Anderson
- Barbara Pollard as Melissa Montgomery
- Kandyse McClure
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.