Warrior Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Warrior Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Warrior age rating. The article includes the following. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Warrior rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Warrior first season premiered on April 5, 2019, the Second season premiered on October 2, 2020, However, the third season premiered on June 29, 2023.
Synopsis of the Series Warrior
Set during the Tong Wars in late 1870s San Francisco, the series follows Ah Sahm, a martial arts prodigy who emigrates from China in search of his sister, only to be sold to one of the most powerful tongs in Chinatown.
Warrior Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Warrior Age Rating is TV-MA.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-MA Age Rating?
TV-MA Age Rating Meaning
TV Mature Audience Only- This program is specifically designed to be viewed by adults and therefore may be unsuitable for children under 17. Content Ratings Content Ratings are shown just below the program rating.
Official details of Warrior
The series, Warrior has 30 Episodes from 3 seasons.
Warrior Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When It Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Profanity use
- Female full-frontal nudity
- Lots of crude sexual references
- No male full-frontal nudity.
- Brutal Bloody Fight Scenes
- Intense Gore
- Strong violence throughout
- Strong language throughout
- Some brutal deaths
- Scenes of brutal racism
- Alcohol drinking
- Smoking Cigrattes
- kissing scenes
Your kid will hear
How long is the Series Warrior?
Is Warrior Suitable for Children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Warrior is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Warrior age Rating. Taking that Warrior Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, even if that isn’t true. Warrior Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Warrior. Subsequently, check Warrior Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Warrior?
- Andrew Koji as Ah Sahm
- Olivia Cheng as Ah Toy
- Jason Tobin as Young Jun
- Dianne Doan as Mai Ling
- Kieran Bew as Bill “Big Bill” O’Hara
- Dean Jagger as Dylan Leary
- Joanna Vanderham as Penelope Blake
- Tom Weston-Jones as Richard Henry Lee
- Hoon Lee as Wang Chao
- Langley Kirkwood as Walter Franklin Buckley
- Christian McKay as Samuel Blake
- Perry Yung as Father Jun
- Joe Taslim as Li Yong
- Dustin Nguyen as Zing
- Céline Buckens as Sophie Mercer
- Miranda Raison as Nellie Davenport
- Chen Tang as Hong
- Maria-Elena Laas as Rosalita Vega
- Rich Ting as Bolo
- Henry Yuk as Long Zii
- Robert Hobbs as Stone
- Jacques Bessenger as McLeod
- Nicholas Pauling as Harrison
- David Butler as Russell Flanagan
- Graham Hopkins as Byron Mercer
- Kenneth Fok as Jacob
- Emily Child as Lucy O’Hara
- Brendan Sean Murray as Jack Damon
- Jenny Umbhau as Lai
- Martin Munro as Leonard Raise
- Frank Rautenbach as Leonard Patterson
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.