Wednesday Parents Guide
Are you worried about your kid? which Series is suitable for your kid? Just read the full article to know more details about Wednesday Parents Guide. it will help you understand the Series Wednesday age rating. The article includes. What was the age rating of the Series When will it be released and what’s the actual meaning of Wednesday rating?
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
Production Companies are 21 Films, Glickmania Media, Tee, Charles Addams Foundation, and MGM Television.
Distributed by MGM Worldwide Television and Digital Distribution, Netflix Streaming Services.
The season is premiered on Netflix on November 23, 2022.
Synopsis of the Series Wednesday
A transitioning extraordinary secret parody zeroing in on Wednesday Addams and her years as a secondary school understudy at Nevermore Foundation, where she endeavors to dominate her clairvoyant powers, stop a colossal killing binge of the town residents and settle the heavenly secret that impacted her family a long time back — all while exploring her new relationships.
Wednesday Age Rating & Content Info
The Series, Limitless Age Rating is TV-14.
What’s the Meaning of the TV-14 Age Rating?
TV-14 Age Rating Meaning
Parents Strongly Cautioned This program contains some material that many parents would find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.
Official details of Wednesday
The series, Wednesday has 8 Episodes from 1 season.
Wednesday Age Rating: Is It Safe For Teens When it Comes To Sex, Nudity, and Romance?
- Use of profanity
- No Sexual content
- Dark Comedy
- No Nudity
- Some hand-to-hand combat
- Fighting with sword
- Scary creature
- Bloody content
Your kid will hear:-
How long is the Series Wednesday?
Is Wednesday suitable for children?
In the event that one is hoping to be aware and assume Wednesday is reasonable for youngsters, one ought to know about Wednesday age Rating. Taking that Wednesday age Rating places the Series in a reasonable classification for youngsters, then kids can watch the substance, and in the event that that isn’t true. Wednesday age Rating places importance on a reasonable classification just for grown-ups, youngsters shouldn’t watch Wednesday Subsequently, check Wednesday Rating before choosing if it is appropriate for kids.
Who is in the cast of Wednesday?
- Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams
- Luis Guzmán as Gomez Addams
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia Addams
- Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester
- Riki Lindhome as Dr. Valerie Kinbott
- Jamie McShane as Sheriff Donovan Galpin
- Hunter Doohan as Tyler Galpin
- Georgie Farmer as Ajax Petropolus
- Moosa Mostafa as Eugene Otinger
- Emma Myers as Enid Sinclair
- Naomi J. Ogawa as Yoko Tanaka
- Joy Sunday as Bianca Barclay
- Percy Hynes White as Xavier Thorpe
- Gwendoline Christie as Larissa Weems
- Victor Dorobantu as Thing
- Isaac Ordonez as Pugsley Addams
- George Burcea as Lurch
- Tommie Earl Jenkins as Mayor Walker
- Iman Marson as Lucas Walker
- William Houston as Joseph Crackstone
- Luyanda Unati Lewis-Nyawo as Deputy Santiago
- Oliver Watson as Kent
- Calum Ross as Rowan
- Johnna Dias Watson as Divina
- Murray McArthur as Fabian
- Christina Ricci as Marylin Thornhill
These age ratings provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide Which Series is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help other parents and us by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.